Financial Factory has been accepted as a member of Swesif, the Swedish forum for sustainable investment.
Swesif brings together the forces working for and with sustainable investment in Sweden. Swesif has ambitious long-term goals:
- To increase knowledge about sustainable investment.
- Be a network and a meeting point for the exchange of knowledge and experience.
- Contribute to relevant statistics on sustainable investment in Sweden.
- Be a channel to the legislative work within the EU through the membership in Eurosif.
- Actively participate in public debate.
By being a member of Swesif we contribute to awareness and integration of ESG-topics (Environmental, Social, Governance) among investors and investment managers.
For more information about our work in the ESG-area contact Ulf Björkman.