CO Gold enters Bull Phase. The situation is turning even more extended with 83% of the space in Bull Phase.
HIRP has been reallocated. Check out the new portfolio here.
After the volatile start of the year for many asset classes, trends turned in the middle of February. Since then it has largely been a one-way move. So, where do we stand now? In this post we review the current trend phase situation among asset classes. For details check the Trend Phase Report.
- The main concentration of asset classes is now found in the Strength and Bull Phases, 71% in total. Merely 14% are in the weaker phases.
- Commodities are mostly in Recovery or Strength. CO Precious Metals have trended strongly – currently in the Bull Phase.
- Emerging Markets equities have moved into Recovery and Strength Phases. US equities are somewhat stronger.
- Fixed-Income is mostly split between Bull and Warning, FI US High-Yield lagging some.
You are welcome to contact us to discuss implications of the current trend situation. Send a note to Ulf Björkman.
This workshop is suitable for investors that wish to sharpen or acquire the skill of creating and managing a multi-asset investment portfolio. The methodology that is covered is general, quantitative and systematic. The portfolio created during the workshop contains multiple asset classes, namely equities, fixed-income, real estate, commodities and hedge funds.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- Determine a relevant and modern investment universe, consisting of multiple asset classes and different types of financial instruments (ETFs, futures, index funds, options, etc.).
- Through optimization generate the portfolio that best fulfills your established objective and constraints.
- Rebalance the portfolio – know how, when and why.
- Protect unrealized profits without losing continued upside potential – to participate in a ‘bubble’ on the way up and avoid giving back profits when the bubble bursts. You will learn how the ‘Profit Protection Overlay’ functions.
- In the short perspective know when and how to adjust the portfolio basis price action in the markets.
- Generate impressive risk-adjusted return.
- … and more.
In addition – how is a multi-asset portfolio established that is based on sustainable principles, a portfolio that is ESG-compliant (Environmental, Social, Governance)? This important, but complicated, aspect will be addressed at the workshop. Financial Factory is a member of Swesif, Sweden’s Forum for Sustainable Investments.
When and Where?
- Days: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 or Thursday, August 25, 2016. The workshop takes place during one day.
- Time: CET 09:00 – 15:00 (circa), registration and coffee from CET 08:30.
- Place: Grand Hotel, Stockholm, Sweden. Click here for a map.
- Last day to register: May 18, 2016 and August 4, 2016, respectively.
- The number of participants is set to a maximum of 10. Register today to secure your spot.
Price (VAT excluded)
- SEK 19,500 | EUR 2,100 | GBP 1,700 | USD 2,400
- Included in the price: lunch, refreshments during breaks and after, a handbook covering the methodology, two hours of consultation for your own implementation, interesting articles, and other bits and pieces.
- Discount: 30% discount from participant number two from the same company.
Ulf Björkman leads the workshop. Ulf has extensive experience from different roles in investment management, e.g. as CIO and Portfolio Manager at a fund company, that at the time was specialized in multi-asset investing. Click here for LinkedIn-profile.
Send questions by e-mail or contact by phone +46 (0)70 550 54 54.
Fill in the form below to register for the workshop. A confirmation will be sent to your e-mail.